Show Management would like to thank all our participants who helped make ABX | ArchitectureBoston Expo 2019 a success! From the attendees, exhibitors, speakers and press, to the vendors, temporary staff and volunteers — ABX would not be possible without all of you!
Certificates and Presentations
If you attended the educational conference, your conference workshop certificates and available handouts/presentations, customized to your conference itinerary, have been loaded into your Attendee Dashboard:
- Enter the email address and password you created during the registration process
- Enter your last name and RegID (found on your registration confirmation email)
- Click the Education icon.
- Under “Education: Current Year” click the 2019 link
- You will see a list of all the workshops you registered to attend
- You can download a certificate or available handout / presentation by clicking the respective icon in the Download column to review, save it or print.
- For quicker access, click the Download All Certificates or Download All Handouts buttons to print all at once.
- If there is not a handout / presentation icon, we have not received a copy from the speaker. Feel free to request it directly from the speaker if they provided a way to reach them during their workshop.
- If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com. Our team is out for the holidays, but we will be checking that folder as our families allow.
Show participants will receive a post-show survey via email. To ensure we offer the best possible ABX 2020, please complete ASAP.
The inaugural ABX Mentor Program was a big hit with 61 participating students from 11 area schools! Big thanks to our 19 mentors for taking time to spend with the next generation of architects, builders and designers. To participate in 2020, please email Jennifer Holden.
Passport to Prizes Winners
Thank you to all attendees who participated in the Passport to Prizes game. Congratulations to the two lucky grand prize winners listed below:
We look forward to seeing you next year in Boston!
- November 4-5
- BCEC, Hall C