With our first digital event now safely under our belt, we’d like to thank all who participated in the inaugural ABX Virtual Experience, December 2-3. Whether you participated in the in-depth educational workshops, listened to the thought-provoking keynotes, or met with exhibitors virtually, we appreciate you helping make this year’s pioneering event a truly special one!
If you were unable to attend a workshop or if you were hoping to revisit your favorites, All-Access Pass registrants will be able to access all educational content until March 31, 2021. You can return to the platform to watch and rewatch sessions at your leisure, follow up with connections made during the event, and reach out to our sponsors and partners for collaboration or with any questions you may have for them.
And big thanks to our attendees, exhibitors and speakers for sharing your enthusiasm and tagging us on social media.
To receive CE credits, attendees must pass a post-session quiz. We will report credits to AIA (if applicable) within 2 weeks following your completion of the quiz, and then ongoing every 2 weeks until March 31, 2021. All other credits will be self-reporting
Obtaining Your CE Credits
You will then see 3 tasks
- Task 1 - Enter AIA Member Number (if applicable) – complete if you are an AIA Member and need us to report credits on your behalf
- Task 2 - Select Sessions Attended
- Locate the session that you attended
- Click on the “start quiz” button
- Enter the verification code (provided on the last slide during the presentation that you viewed)
- Take the quiz. A passing score is 80%. Retake the quiz up to two times if you don’t pass the first time.
- When done, click the orange “submit to update task” button
- Task 3 - Download/Print Certificate of attendance
- A certificate will pop up containing all of the sessions for which you have taken and passed the quiz.