The media attends ABX to find out what's new with exhibiting companies, which products are being introduced and all the latest industry trends, so be sure to promote YOUR COMPANY in their publications. Provide Press Kits to provide the media with all your details and current information.
Similar to the product showcase where your actual product is displayed, this is your opportunity to put your product marketing materials in front of the press. They'll stop into the press room first, review the press kits, peak their interests, and hit the show floor to visit your booth.
DELIVER YOUR PRESS KIT
Exhibitors are invited to bring press materials for distribution to the on-site Press Room located on the show floor [booth TBD]. A maximum of 25 kits per company is allowed.
PRESS KIT CONTENT
- Your contents should be contained in a folder or jacket for distribution, professionalism and organization.
- Press Kits should include your company’s name, product or service description with highlights and pertinent information, your company’s history/background, recent press releases, recent press clips, customer testimonials, executive team profiles, product photos and key company contact information.
- While you want to share everything that is relevant about your products, do not make the kit so large that editors do not want to carry it. Include only the most important and timely information in your Press Kit.
You are welcome to drop off your Press Kit materials at show site if you shipped them with your main booth shipment. Please have all Press Kits dropped off prior to show opening.
Should you choose to ship them direct to the press room, there are two options based on when your shipment will arrive:
- Between TBD ship to the Freeman warehouse
- Between TBD ship to the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center
When shipping your Press Kits, you must complete a separate shipping manifest than the manifest used for your booth. Do not put your booth number on the address label for Press Room Shipments.
For your convenience, pre-printed Press Kits shipping labels for shipping to the warehouse or shipping to show site will be available in the fall.
UNCLAIMED PRESS KITS
All remaining Press Kits must be picked up from the Press Room by 6:00 pm on Thursday, November 29 or they will be discarded.
PRESS ROOM HOURS
The Press Room will be open during show hours.
Marketing questions? Please contact ABX Senior Marketing Manager, Kim Hamilton.