Capture the attention of knowledge-seeking ABX attendees by presenting a CEU Learning Zone educational session on the expo floor. This is an outstanding face-to-face opportunity to educate attendees, showcase your expertise and improve the architecture and design community.
- Time slots are 60 minutes in length.
- Schedule and recognition on the following:
- on-site promotional signage
- the online registration system
- the Attendee Brochure and On-Site Event Guide
- the CEU Learning Zone page on the ABX website
- Standard staging, A/V setup, and attendee seating is provided.
- Time slots assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
Taking place Wednesday and Thursday, November 6-7, classes will be held:
- 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
- 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- Sessions content will be submitted to AIA by ABX for accreditation.
- Attendees will receive 1 credit hour per 1-hour session.
- To qualify for an AIA CEU, presenters must not discuss their company’s products or services during the session.
CEU Learning Zone Cost:
- $3,000 per session**
- If you choose the 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm session, you can add box lunches for an additional $2,000.
- Sign up no later than July 1 to be included in the Attendee Brochure.
Click to download the CEU Learning Zone PDF (coming soon).