You will then see 3 tasks
- Task 1 - Enter AIA Member Number (if applicable) – complete if you are an AIA Member and need us to report credits on your behalf
- Task 2 - Select Sessions Attended
- Locate the session that you attended
- Click on the “start quiz” button
- Enter the verification code (provided on the last slide during the presentation that you viewed)
- Take the quiz. A passing score is 80%. Retake the quiz up to two times if you don’t pass the first time.
- When done, click the orange “submit to update task” button
- Task 3 - Download/Print Certificate of attendance
- A certificate will pop up containing all of the sessions for which you have taken and passed the quiz.
ABX offers continuing education (CE) credit for educational workshops and show floor education. Our core
conference program is made up of 90-minute workshops, each providing 1.5 CE units.
Attendees are encouraged to review each course description for approved accreditations.
Licensed architects must earn continuing education credits each year to fulfill AIA membership requirements. You may also need to complete continuing education requirements to renew your state license(s).
To receive AIA credit, you MUST provide your member number during the online registration process.