Certificates and Presentations
If you attended the educational conference, your conference workshop certificates and available handouts/presentations, customized to your conference itinerary, have been loaded into your Attendee Dashboard:
- Enter the email address and password you created during the registration process
- Enter your last name and RegID (found on your registration confirmation email)
- Click the Education icon.
- Under “Education: Current Year” click the 2019 link
- You will see a list of all the workshops you registered to attend
- You can download a certificate or available handout / presentation by clicking the respective icon in the Download column to review, save it or print.
- For quicker access, click the Download All Certificates or Download All Handouts buttons to print all at once.
- If there is not a handout / presentation icon, we have not received a copy from the speaker. Feel free to request it directly from the speaker if they provided a way to reach them during their workshop.
- If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team is out for the holidays, but we will be checking that folder as our families allow.
ABX offers continuing education (CE) credit for educational workshops and show floor education. Our core
conference program is made up of 90-minute workshops, each providing 1.5 CE units.
Attendees are encouraged to review each course description for approved accreditations.
Licensed architects must earn continuing education credits each year to fulfill AIA membership requirements. You may also need to complete continuing education requirements to renew your state license(s).
To receive AIA and GBCI credit, you MUST provide your member numbers during the online registration process.