ABX has issued a Call for Proposals for the 2019 Educational Conference Program. To be considered as a speaker, read information below.
- Show Dates: November 6-7
- Location: Boston Convention & Exhibition Center
- Audience: Architects, contractors, engineers and other design professionals from the Northeast
- Deadline: Submit topic proposal and short bio by Monday, April 15, 2019, at 11:59 pm EST.
There are no pre-defined topics for workshop submissions. Please submit topics that you are an expert in, are passionate about, and that are relevant to the AEC and real estate industries.
Learn more about ABX attendees and review last year’s Conference Program to better craft a proposal. All proposals must be submitted online. You may begin the process and return to your saved proposal any time up until the deadline. Faxed or mailed proposals will not be accepted.
All proposals must be complete, comprehensive and deemed relevant and timely to the conference’s audience. ABX may shorten a presentation, increase and/or reduce the number of presenters, select alternate presenters from among those proposed and/or combine the submitted presentation with other proposed presentations, at its sole discretion. All presenters will be contacted independently to confirm their submittal.
Guidelines on Submitting Your Proposal
During the submission process, you will be asked to provide the following:
- Workshop Title (60 character limit)
- Workshop Abstract/Description (150 word limit)
- Primary Speaker contact information (including credentials, company, and contact info)
- Speaker experience
- Contact information for each additional speaker(s) and/or panelist(s)
- Four Learning Objectives (must be specific and measurable)
- Content level of the workshop (emerging professionals, mid-level, or senior-level leadership)
- Specifications about unique requests for set-up requirements, additional A/V needs, or other participant materials needed for your workshop
- The submittal site will time-out due to inactivity – please save your submittal frequently. You must submit a complete proposal before the April 15 deadline
By submitting a proposal, all speakers and panelists agree to the terms and conditions below.
- Session content promoting vendor products and/or services will not be considered.
- If your proposal is accepted, you will be notified via email by June 1, 2019 and you must confirm your participation no later than June 15, 2019.
- Speaker expenses such as hotel, travel, per diem or honoraria are not covered or paid by the BSA/ABX.
- Speakers, panelists and tour leaders will each receive a complimentary three-workshop package. Speakers agree to have their session(s) recorded and videotaped. Selected sessions and presentations may be made available online.
- All meeting rooms will be equipped with a projector, 16:9 standard format screen and microphone. Any other AV equipment or internet service must be requested by presenters either by phone or email.
- Once the conference program is selected, no speaker substitutions, additions or changes may be made without the prior written consent of ABX. If a registered attendee is asked and agrees to step in as a substitute speaker, co-presenter or panelist, no registration fees will be refunded.
Note: after you submit your proposal, you will not be able to make additional changes. To save your proposal and come back later to edit it, simply hit the save button on any task you are working on and log out of the website.
Questions? For assistance with questions regarding the Call for Proposals, please email email@example.com. For technical questions about the submittal website, please call 877.426.6323 9:00 am - 6:00 pm EST Monday through Friday or email Help@ConferenceAbstracts.com.