Scholarships have been established for industry professionals who, without scholarship assistance, could not afford to attend ABX. Established in memory of Tony Platt, FAIA, a Boston architect and visionary who died in 1998, these scholarships cover up to two ABX workshops.
At the heart of Tony’s vision was a commitment to broadening the intellectual and professional opportunities for everyone in the industry.
Big congratulations go out to the 2018 Tony Platt Scholarship Winners:
- Kevin Fitzgerald, Caveney Architectural Collaborative
A La Carte Workshops
- Jessie Moberg, Caveney Architectural Collaborative
- Christina McMahon, Caveney Architectural Collaborative
- Silvia Cuervo-Cortazar, Linea 5, Inc.
- Julie Dowen, Worcester Heritage Society
To be considered for a scholarship, please complete the Application Form (coming soon).
Applications are due no later than TBD.
Applicant Selection Process
Submissions will be reviewed and notified by TBD.