To qualify for press credentials, you must be an editor, publisher, staff reporter, television camera crew, or industry analyst from any of the news organizations listed below. You do not qualify for press credentials if you are an advertising/sales rep or any non-editorial personnel; however we welcome you at the show as regular attendees..
- Trade Publication
- Consumer Publication
- Television Station
- Wire Service
- Radio Station
- Web Magazine
We require all qualified press to present a photo ID along with one of the press credentials listed below. You will not be issued a press badge without proper editorial credentials.
- Business card from qualifying publication
- Listing of name and title on masthead of qualifying publication
- Recent copy of by-lined article or news
- letterPrintout of home page [if a website writer]
- Freelance writers, artists or those without titles on their business card must have a letter of authorization, on letterhead, from the editor of the publication for which you are writing or contributing to a story.
To register on-site, take your completed registration form to the 'Exhibitor Registration' area at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center. The on-site Press Room does NOT offer registration capabilities.Thank you for your on-going support of our event.